Saturday, November 10, 2007

Secret of the Stole


I won't complain, for long, but it's not been a good week. Had a bad arthritis flare and still recovering from it.

On the happy news, I finished Clue 3 of Secret of the Stole today. Although, being me, as I was transferring to a long needle to take a pic, I dropped some stitches which will require tinking back 6-7 rows. Oh well. I am hoping to finish Clue 4 tomorrow and will upload a photo.



This is a close-up showing the pearls. You will need to click on the photo to enlarge it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Secret of the Stole looks great! Keep up the good work! Good luck with the rewinding of the yarn... bummer...

AnneH said...

Thanks, DK.

I only had to tink back about 5 rows and pick up a YO. Now into Clue 4 and had to get up and stretch some.

SYLVIE said...

Your stole looks really nice! Love the color you picked.