Sunday, November 18, 2007

Design Contest Over

At long last (says she who was running late), the LSSK Design Contest is over and the votes have been tallied. Congratulations to Meghan for her swing dress and JoAn for her Texas Vest (like your daughters, I want one too!!!). I came in second place for my Flower Petal Blanket. (For more information on any of these patterns, please email me at txaes2001atyahoodotcom)


I also entered a purse & cell phone holder. There is a large pocket inside:


In addition, I made an ensemble for my niece for Christmas. I thought it was the right size, but it's not. I went ahead and gave it to her mom so maybe she will get a little wear out of the booties & sweater:


Secret of the Stole: I'm about half-way through clue #6. (Clue 7 was published yesterday.)
Mystic Waters: I've made some headway on untangling the yarn. Right now though, it's all put away. I want to finish SotS and I have a bunch of charity knitting to finish before the 1st.

Stash Enhancement: Yesterday, my friends Birdy, Brenda and I went to Laurel's house. She wanted to get rid of some machine yarn and we needed lace weight style yarn. I'll take a picture of what all I got later and post it.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness I love that flower blanket!

Anonymous said...

I am truly thankful to the holder of this web site
who has shared this fantastic piece of writing at at this place.


Check out my blog: ekran za iphone