- Cast on new socks for Six Sox Knitalong? probably
- Work on Roy's Byte sock since I haven't finished the first yet? nah
- Work on new baby blanket design? nope
- Finish hand towel? nah, need to do that for mindless knitting.
- Work on Ben's Christmas gift? definitely not since I somehow messed up on the count in Intarsia and will probably rip the whole thing out & start the shark over again.
- Work on Lauren's Christmas gift? same as the hand towel.
- Hand sew the hem on Lorelei's Christmas jumper? the words "hand sew" ought to give away that idea
- Work on Micci's Christmas gift? hands are still healing from steam burns over the weekend from the iron.
New socks it is. Gorgeous yarn. Bright, cheery, remind me of Fiesta, particularly since I bought them during Fiesta - on sale, of course.
These are Roy's new sock (second still has to be made, of course). The pattern also comes from Six_Sox_Knitalong but is an older pattern. They are called Byte Socks and mine read "I Love Roy" going around with "half space love half space" going down the heel flap.