Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Good & Bad day

I went to the urologist today and things are looking better but I'm still hurting from the lovely test. So, I decided I needed some retail therapy. :-)

I picked up 2 more skeins of the Karabella lace weight Mohair but in dark lavender. I'm going to use that with the pale, pale pink to make the Feather & Fan stole from Folk Shawls. It will be wider than what she has though since I want to cover the bootie.

I also picked up some short Brittany #7s and some size 6 bamboos from Cyrstal Palace. I was going to get some Addi Turbos to try to make socks but I think I will hold off on that for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne:

I think after that "ordeal" with the Uro Dr...you deserved to get some new "goodies"! Good for you!

Love the baby hat!!

Sandy up in Kerrville